Dr. Collins PCAT study guide

Started by jmsloderb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jmsloderb

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm selling my Dr. Collins PCAT study guide as I'm done using it. It was a great resource for PCAT preparation!
I got this study guide used and I'm selling in the exact same condition I got it, which is just like new with absolutely no markings inside it. And with all the materials including exams, reviews, and answer keys.
It also has the January 2011 updates.
I'm willing to sell it at a pretty competitive price of $125 including shipping, or best offer.
PM me for more details.
 
Would you consider Dr. Collins the best Pcat review? I've been considering getting this however it is a more expensive.