Dr. Collins Prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mary Moore

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I tried to post in classifieds....but it would not let me so......I am selling my Dr. Collins PCAT prep material. I bought the whole 2015 package directly from the Dr. Collins site. There is some writing in the math and Chemistry sections but the verbal/writing was not even touched. Everything is included. Asking $175 plust shipping. will only accept paypal . Please email me for info. [email protected] This prep worked wonders for me. I scored in the 95% and only studied it for about 3 weeks. There were questions on the exam verbatim from the prep tests. Thanks and good luck studying!!!!