Dr. Collins Quantitative Section

Started by Debster
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Debster

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Were there any units that you skipped? Having to do with Geometry?
 
I guess no one knows the answer. 🙁

ya there is a section about geometry- but I pretty much skipped it cause it doesn't appear on the actual test- overall though just do the practice tests over and over- and get faster everytime- challenge yourself to finish each test in 15-20 min 😛, not 40 (this will take practice)- just do it fast and learn quick tricks along the way. Good luck!
 
ya there is a section about geometry- but I pretty much skipped it cause it doesn't appear on the actual test- overall though just do the practice tests over and over- and get faster everytime- challenge yourself to finish each test in 15-20 min 😛, not 40 (this will take practice)- just do it fast and learn quick tricks along the way. Good luck!

Thank you!!! I will do that. Although I'm getting confused as to which is trig and which is geometry. I don't wanna skip the wrong things. Did u know?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you!!! I will do that. Although I'm getting confused as to which is trig and which is geometry. I don't wanna skip the wrong things. Did u know?

**DO NOT SKIP TRIG! Trig =/ Geometry. Where ever you see shapes and calculating their areas, volumes, optimizing anything relating to this, skip... but not the trig stuff (I clearly remember Q's) of this nature (ya know, sin, cos ,etc....). Make sure you also know some famous identities- and some basic derivatives/integrals.... Hope that helps!
 
**DO NOT SKIP TRIG! Trig =/ Geometry. Where ever you see shapes and calculating their areas, volumes, optimizing anything relating to this, skip... but not the trig stuff (I clearly remember Q's) of this nature (ya know, sin, cos ,etc....). Make sure you also know some famous identities- and some basic derivatives/integrals.... Hope that helps!

That helped a bunch!!!! You were such a big help. Thanks!