Dr. Collins Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

midwestpharm

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently purchased a used copy of Dr. Collins off of the classifieds here on SDN. It has pages describing updates for 2014 at the beginning, but the rest of it is not dated. I communicated with another seller who suggested I got a scammed copy because the 2014 is protected from copying. Has anyone heard that the 2014 version is "protected"? Also, if I got an old version with 2014 updates what would the implications be. How can I tell if it's current or not?

Thanks in advance...shelled out $150, would love to hear I didn't get scammed.