Dr.Collins updates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mydream786

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

This is my first time posting on the forum, and I had a question regarding Dr.Collin updates. I have a Dr. Collins study guide released 2007. Is it necessary for me to purchase updates If I am taking the PCAT this September?
If so, how do I go about purchasing these updates? I'm not too familiar with pcat/dr.collins since I have not taken the PCAT yet.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hello guys,

This is my first time posting on the forum, and I had a question regarding Dr.Collin updates. I have a Dr. Collins study guide released 2007. Is it necessary for me to purchase updates If I am taking the PCAT this September?
If so, how do I go about purchasing these updates? I'm not too familiar with pcat/dr.collins since I have not taken the PCAT yet.

Thank you
Email Dr. Collins at [email protected]

Updates are $25.

I just bought Dr. Collins from someone on here. It came as a bunch of units stapled together. Could anyone tell me if there is any sort of order that you are supposed to do this in? Or did yours come with any advice on how to study? I didn't know if you are just supposed to go through the packets at random! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

I just bought Dr. Collins from someone on here. It came as a bunch of units stapled together. Could anyone tell me if there is any sort of order that you are supposed to do this in? Or did yours come with any advice on how to study? I didn't know if you are just supposed to go through the packets at random! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

i'd start with the subject you're weakest in. there's one section of material for each and then a bunch of practice tests with the solutions. so work through the packets that contain the material first then just start doing the practice tests for that section and look back in the material to clarify