Dr.Collins Verbal & PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tennisgirl1989

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How similar is Dr.Collins verbal compared to the real verbal on the PCAT?

BTW my Dr.Collins verbal is 2007 with 2011 updates...but from what I've heard they are all pretty much the same
 
How similar is Dr.Collins verbal compared to the real verbal on the PCAT?

BTW my Dr.Collins verbal is 2007 with 2011 updates...but from what I've heard they are all pretty much the same

took it today...not similar AT ALL. Maybe only a handful of words were from his study guide. Does anyone else know of a better study guide for the verbal section?
 
I took it yesterday and didn't think alot of VA words from collins were on ther, I am learning from other posts that the pearson practice tests were the place to study for those..
 
I took it yesterday and didn't think alot of VA words from collins were on ther, I am learning from other posts that the pearson practice tests were the place to study for those..

i memorized princeton review's list of ~1000 words for the PCAT. there was only about 10 words that i didn't know.