Dr.Collins versions Questions

Started by afachi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

afachi

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an opportunity to buy several Dr Collins Guides:

1) A guide for 2011-2012

2) A guide with 2011 updates

Here is the rub: I am not sure what the updates are. Would guide 2 be the same as guide 1? Can anyone who has the guides tell me what the major updates are?

I know there is a 2011 update. Is there a 2012 update? or is it a single 2011-2012 update

How big are the 2013 and the newer 2014/2015 updates?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad