Dr. Collins

Started by rickmtz5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rickmtz5

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! I recently took the PCAT and was not too pleased with my scores. I've heard that Dr. Collins' materials are great, and I was wondering if I should order it and study that for my next PCAT on October 28th? It's only a month away... do you think that time span is too short? (My schools' deadlines are november 1st.)
 
The packet directly from them is I believe like $320-350

If you can find a RELIABLE person on here that is selling the newest one or even the 2012 would be the cheapest route. Normally sold for about $100-150 depending on shipping and other stuff. It is considered illegal though, but yeah lol

Good, progressive and regulated studying with Dr.Collins for a month may be enough time, very dependent on the person, how you use the material and what you retain. But, it may not be too late, and it seems like you might not have a choice if your school deadlines are Nov1.
 
The packet directly from them is I believe like $320-350

If you can find a RELIABLE person on here that is selling the newest one or even the 2012 would be the cheapest route. Normally sold for about $100-150 depending on shipping and other stuff. It is considered illegal though, but yeah lol

Good, progressive and regulated studying with Dr.Collins for a month may be enough time, very dependent on the person, how you use the material and what you retain. But, it may not be too late, and it seems like you might not have a choice if your school deadlines are Nov1.

Thanks for your advise. I just purchased it online from the original site. I will be studying 2 - 3 hours per weekday because of school, and probably try to study 5-6 hours per day on the weekends. I really want to crack this PCAT!
 
Thanks for your advise. I just purchased it online from the original site. I will be studying 2 - 3 hours per weekday because of school, and probably try to study 5-6 hours per day on the weekends. I really want to crack this PCAT!

I would also supplement Dr Collins with the 3 pearson vue exams. If you can't afford all 3, then just stick with buying test #4 (it's the hardest of the 3, but if you can master that, it SHOULD be the closest thing to what you'll see on test day) good luck!! 2013 version, you should also purchase the updates!!! I'm sure the September 2013 update will be filled with great examples.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad