Dr. Collins

Started by DHoangRX
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHoangRX

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's a scammer named BlueFish09 beware!
 
Last edited:
EDIT: Above is a lie. As you can note DHoangRX edited HIS post after I posted MY post.

I had stated that I highly recommend NOT contacting DHoangRX. Doubtful he has the material, because I purchased this material from this user on March 30th, and he claimed he shipped it the next day for 2-day shipping. UNTIL THIS DAY, I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT AND HE HAS BECOME NON-RESPONSIVE TO MY MESSAGES.

Beware of this scammer DHoangRX. I have evidence that he scammed me. Just a heads up to you all.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.