Dr. collins

Started by jp223
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jp223

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I was wondering for those with the Dr. collins study guide how did you use it to study, what was your format like. I have just recieved the study guide and am taking the pcats oct 17 but have no idea how to use the packets. Any suggestions?????
 
I don't know my score yet from using Dr. Collins but I can just tell you from my experience. I took the June PCAT with just using Kaplan and WAS NOT prepared for the timing at all, I christmas tree'd like almost all of my quantative bc I ran out of time. For my August PCAT, On top of reviewing/re-reading Kaplan, I looked over the bio/chem packet about 2-3 times and made sure I know the concepts. Re-did the tests (timed) like at least 5 times and I did it a lot of times for quantitative because math is my worst subject. For my Aug. PCAT, I finished my quantitative this time so, I think that really helped.

So I think the most important thing is, after knowing your stuff is timing yourself!
 
I have Dr. Collins study guide for sale for $200. It contains all sections with no marks and highlights. Dr. Collins is a perfect study guide for those who want to see a dramatic increase in their PCAT scores.

Dr. Collins also has copyright laws...and he reads these forums and will contact a lawyer if he hears people are selling his materials.