Dr. Collins

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

calmcoolcompose

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

Right now I'm prepping for the pcats in september. I've been using Kaplan, Princeton Review, Barrons, and Cliff's. In addition to that, I bought some practice tests. I finished the books and I'm knocking out the tests while reviewing the materials that I got wrong. Should I purchase Dr. Collins? Or am I just being paranoid about the pcats?

As of now, my composite score estimates around 70-85% and my Biology and Chemistry sections are still in the low 80s. I heard that Dr. Collins is helpful especially in the science portion of the pcats.

So please give me your opinion. I would greatly appreciate it!

Best of luck!
 
I'd highly suggest the Dr. Collins tests. They helped me out immensely on the actual test (90+ composite). There were some questions in there that were almost verbatim on the actual PCAT. Just those few questions were enough to justify them (in addition to everything else).

In fact I exclusively used Dr. Collins and Pearson tests.
 
I'd highly suggest the Dr. Collins tests. They helped me out immensely on the actual test (90+ composite). There were some questions in there that were almost verbatim on the actual PCAT. Just those few questions were enough to justify them (in addition to everything else).

In fact I exclusively used Dr. Collins and Pearson tests.

Do you work for Collins? lol