Dr. Coty... question about anatomy at LECOM - Bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocRadak

Lovin my life
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Dr. Coty,

First of all, thank you for all of the information and posts you have provided us nervous and questioning LECOM - Bradenton students with! It has been so helpful and informative, and we all appreciate it.

I was wondering if you could clear up something that I have been curious about concerning the schedule for the first 13 weeks of anatomy? Are we in the anatomy lectures and discussions all day, 5 days a week for the 13 weeks? Or are we doing anatomy for part of the day and rest of the time is spent doing our PBL modules? Do we start doing our PBL modules and getting some clinical experience the first day of class, or do we wait to start PBL until anatomy is over?

Also, is there going to be a white-coat ceremony for LECOM - Bradenton before classes start? Just curious because my family wants to be present for this.

If you could answer any or all of these questions, it would be very appreciated!

Thank you very much and I look forward to meeting you in the fall,

Ryan Radakovich

P.S. Thanks for the heads up and recommendation of the anatomy books for summer reference.

LECOM - Bradenton Class of 2008!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!

I'm just another fellow-future-LECOM-Bradenton student. Those are some great q's I was wondering myself. I've heard that most white-coat ceremonies don't occur until the first semester is over. I was also wondering about some of the information I recently in the mail. It seemed many of the forms were geared toward the Erie students. Are any of these things going to be different to us Bradenton students? Example: panty-hose for the ladies in this Florida heat? hehe...just wondering...

Thanks Dr. Coty for your continued info!

-Erica (warm-weather queen:laugh: )