Dr Duggan's course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IDP2013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished Dr Duggan's 9 days course. It was very refreshing and very valuable!They let us work as much as we wanted to so we could practice our skills, I wish I had taken 18 days course!! Dr Duggan has unique teaching techniques . Now I want to pracitce those skills and hopefully get my preps perfect.
For those who are skeptical abt taking his course dont be!go ahead and take it so you can be better than everybody else on your bench test.i think at the end of the day the cost of his course far out weighs the learning experience we come out with.

Members don't see this ad.

So u joined SDN only to tell students abt your duggan's experince??

So u joined SDN only to tell students abt your duggan's experince??
I wrote on SDN as a good intention to help others just like some one told abt Duggan's course to me, if you take it other wise its not my problem!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I wrote on SDN as a good intention to help others just like some one told abt Duggan's course to me, if you take it other wise its not my problem!!!
can you explain to me ist available in every place like kaplan or how i contact them and how much is the cost or what is the web side pleeeease

Hi,
Any females willing to share accomodation for the Duggan's Course from 19th April to 30th April. Please contact me ASAP.

can you explain to me ist available in every place like kaplan or how i contact them and how much is the cost or what is the web side pleeeease
its a hands on course, especially designed for IDP students who have to take bench test .So the course involves cl II preps, crown preps {gold and pfm} and more ........
the contact ph # is 949-851-5126 and based in Newport ,CA.
I hope this helps.

Looks like Dr. Duggans reputation took a toll on his course....maybe he joined himself to 'advertise' because this is clearly not true! HAHAHA!

Looks like Dr. Duggans reputation took a toll on his course....maybe he joined himself to 'advertise' because this is clearly not true! HAHAHA!

:thumbup:

There has always been mixed opinions from people who have attended such courses
dont waste time with duggan course
I am really disappointed by the duggans course....i took this course in april 2009 for my colorado interview, it was a 9 days intense course....but i dont think dr. duggan is doing the justice to the international students ..he charges so much money and still doesnt give you the attention u need to excel,,,its just a buisness for him, all he is concerned about is your money...I had 3 students with me and none of us got acceptance. two of my friends failed wreb even after spendind $5000.. rest its ur discreation, if you have choice take sme firend's help and practice at home, duggans course is useless....no offence but it might have been useful to some..but in my opnion its not worth it

so pls do your own research and take an informed descision.