Dr. First/iPrescribe?

Started by trixter888
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

trixter888

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, submitted my application October 9th. No response at this time. I am wanting to get my practice up and running.

I'm not sure how to contact them? I have called multiple times, hold times >30 minutes, reached out via emails and their online ticketing system.

How long has it taken others to get approved with them? If customer support is like this, perhaps I should go elsewhere. Are there any other alternatives to iPrescribe?

TIA!
 
This is weird. I got it done and approved within a day too, but I did it through an EHR platform.

Here's DrFirst's phone number (866) 263-6512 option 1 then 3.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called the number you listed at least 5 times over the last week. Hold times greater than 45 minutes. No one seems to be answering the phones.
 
Hi - Dave here from the iPrescribe product team. Unfortunately, we have a huge backlog of people trying to get registered with the looming state mandates around prescribing, so our registration time has become pretty long. Shoot me a DM and I'll see what I can do to get you to the front of the line.

Separately, we'd love any and all feedback you may have for us. Shoot me a DM and let's talk!