Dr. Oz and HVLA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Could Dr. Oz be any more of a tool?

Yeah, it's cool that HVLA was on there, but it does not make our profession look good when he says things like, 'well, at least you can still move your arms'. It's like, bro, you're not board certified in every specialty--stop giving people advice on things you're not qualified to give advice on.

Could Dr. Oz be any more of a tool?

Yeah, it's cool that HVLA was on there, but it does not make our profession look good when he says things like, 'well, at least you can still move your arms'. It's like, bro, you're not board certified in every specialty--stop giving people advice on things you're not qualified to give advice on.
If you rotate at Christiana there is a room on the 4th floor between I think wings C and D named after his dad. Its for the surgical residents. He's so popular, Dr. Oz, even outside of TV world! ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
If you rotate at Christiana there is a room on the 4th floor between I think wings C and D named after his dad. Its for the surgical residents. He's so popular, Dr. Oz, even outside of TV world! ;)

Just rename Christiana, "Oz Memorial Hospital"

damn i think i'm gonna go see a DO for my neck pain that looked legit :D

Dr Oz's father was a well known CT surgeon in his own right.

Finally HVLA gets some big-time positive exposure...but it's a friggin' DO who is performing it! ;):)

AND the pain medicine doc afterwards is a DO! REPRESENT!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvRzWUQQfIg&list=UUFyRz1N_T-rnSkbaAH_TFAw&index=17&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]