For Sale Dr. Putzer's DAT Book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

3mpr3ss

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!! :)

This is my first time posting here -n- I hope I'm posting on the right forum. :rolleyes:

I took this, 'out of this world class' with the best DAT professor ever, Dr. Putzer in Orlando, FL. He went to Harvard!! What more can a student ask for?! He gives a DAT assessment at the very beginning of his prep class to gauge where students are at, recommends exercise and healthy eating (like a true physician), and is very pleasant. Now, I want to give a student the opportunity to do well on the DAT with this book. Ask away for pics and questions you might have! The book is on sale for $57 and $3 shipping.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
HUGE savings on this book! Considering the fact that someone would have to spend over $1,000 to be in the class to get it.

Last edited:
This typed book covers many subjects to help students address the problems that come up during the DAT. The subjects in this book are: Reading Comprehension, Organic Chemistry, General Chemistry, Physiology, General Biology, and Mathematics.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
download.png

I really truly believe a student will benefit from this DAT book & the notes written on this book from Dr. PUTZER class, a Harvard graduate. He probably came up with the DAT... who knows? ;)

Last edited: