dr r notes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ineed2getin123

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
is dr r 's biology notes enough to do well or should i supplement it with bootcamp 500 biology notes?

Members don't see this ad.

is dr r 's biology notes enough to do well or should i supplement it with bootcamp 500 biology notes?
I think his notes are sufficient. However, if time permits, you should try to supplement with other material to make the most out of it. You may struggle in some sections of biology so it would be in your interest to read supplemental information regarding sections you struggle in. I used both, but if I only had the option to use one, then I'd use Dr. R notes. Honestly, using Dr. R notes and bio destroyer is sufficient to score a 23+ IMO. Most likely, you're probably going to supplement with other material anyway like youtube videos or the BC notes just to better wrap your mind around something.

Reactions: 1 user

Dr. Romano's notes are far more than sufficient, they're all that I used for content review, besides his free videos. Those are definitely worth a look as well, I'll link them below. He covers the high yield concepts that you're bound to see.

Dr. Romano's notes are far more than sufficient, they're all that I used for content review, besides his free videos. Those are definitely worth a look as well, I'll link them below. He covers the high yield concepts that you're bound to see.

You have to be Dr Romanos #1 fan :rofl:

Reactions: 1 user