Program-Specific Info / Q's Drake University OTD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2018OT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Drake University's OTD program for this cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

I got an interview. Just dont know if that means that im in or can i also not get in this semester. Anyone know any of the interview questions they ask??

I got an interview. Just dont know if that means that im in or can i also not get in this semester. Anyone know any of the interview questions they ask??

I think interviews go up until March or even April, and those interviews apply to the May 2018 start date for the program. As for the interview, they have interviewees sign a non-disclosure to ensure that everyone has a fair chance to have an authentic interview day experience. Good luck on your interview!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I made a Facebook group for future otd students if anyone would like to join! Just a place to give tips to each other throughout the whole process. Just look up Pre- Doctor of Occupational Therapy Students on Facebook and you should see the group:)

Has anyone heard from Drake University's OTD program for this cycle?
I have my interview with them this Thursday, March 9th. Not sure how long we have to wait post interview to get an acceptance/rejection letter. I still have 3 outstanding pre reqs that I won’t have a final grade on until April 22nd though