Drake

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goraka

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from Drake yet?
I don't think they're sending letters until April 1st but just wanted to check. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Haven't heard a peep from them either, i interviewed with them near the end of january.

oh ok, well hopefully we'll hear something soon. I interviewed in the begining of february. Just out of curiousity... About how long did your interview last? Because mine seemed really short.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, mine was really short too. It was a morning interview, and I came in 30 mins early, expecting to meet other people/students there and mingle around. I was the only person getting interviewed on that day. The secretary was surprised at how early I was and told me to just wait a moment while she inform the admission lady that I was here for the interview. I think by the time I finished the interview, it was 5 mins past the actual time the interview was supposed to start.

Did you tour the campus afterward too? It may sound silly, but I think the tour was the most redeeming part of my trip to Iowa. I was kinda iffy about the school/town. But that tour guide/student really made me feel like maybe it won't be so bad if I do have to spend 4 years there. And the free meal ticket to their cafeteria was golden! I was quite impressed and thought to myself: "so that's what they serve in a private school's dining hall"

anyway, good luck to you! me personally, I got accepted elsewhere, so I'm not really thinking much about Drake anymore. I am just curious to see if I did make the cut or not, but no more than that.

speaking of which, what's with Drake's "computer tools" requirement?

NittanyLion302 said:
speaking of which, what's with Drake's "computer tools" requirement?

haha good question! I thought the same thing when I saw that. I'm really not sure why they think we need it...

goraka said:
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from Drake yet?
I don't think they're sending letters until April 1st but just wanted to check. :)

I applied to Drake also but I have not heard anything...didn't even get an interview so I have no idea what's going on. I guess that means I am definitely rejected. Oh well, it was a back up school for me. My first choice is VCU.

Drake U has no respect for the applicant like me. Either they don't pick up your phone or they are very unorganized. I am sure there are lots of applicants out there who haven't heard any response from Drake since they submitted their applications. This is outrageous! It's like robbing of your money. We spent $70 for the sup. application fee and we deserve some respect :thumbdown:. I got no specific response about my application from Drake whenever I called them. Then I finally took my chance to express my idea over their professionalism. Do you know what they replied me? Not only they didn't apology, they put words in my mouth, saying I declined their offer to resend the interview letter to me and said I didn't spell my name correctly as it is. As a matter of fact, I never received any interview letter at the first place and I wasn't informed of having an interview soon during all those calls to the office. What in the world is this school? :mad: I wonder what ACPE is going to say if ACPE sees the applicants complaining about the school over this forum?