Draper Hall

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PODTOPRO

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all I have a few questions about Draper Hall:

- Are all the rooms singles?
- Are all the rooms hooked up with internet access?
- When do you find out that you will be living in Draper?

These questions may sound silly but if anyone can answer them it would be great. THANKS!

Members don't see this ad.

PODTOPRO said:
Hey all I have a few questions about Draper Hall:

- Are all the rooms singles?
- Are all the rooms hooked up with internet access?
- When do you find out that you will be living in Draper?

These questions may sound silly but if anyone can answer them it would be great. THANKS!

I have not yet heard of any student being denied a room at draper.
internet is either thru the phone company or cable company. just like at home.

all the rooms are singles but you share a bathroom and kitchen with the floor.

I recommend living in draper for a month then looking for roomates and moving out unless you like communal living.

ehhh i dont mind communal living

so there is no plug for my ethernet cord unless i call the cable company and install it in the room? or is it like a standard jack where u can plug in a phone cord and ethernet cord as seen in colleges?

also is there a laundry room or do i have to go to a laudrymat?

PODTOPRO said:
ehhh i dont mind communal living

so there is no plug for my ethernet cord unless i call the cable company and install it in the room? or is it like a standard jack where u can plug in a phone cord and ethernet cord as seen in colleges?

also is there a laundry room or do i have to go to a laudrymat?

washer and dryer on every floor. most people pay the cable company and get cable internet. very few get DSL and dial up is cr_p. even for dial up you'd need a phone company to install a phone line. most people just have cell phones.

if you choose to not install internet there are some coffee shops with free wireless and starbux has by the minute or by the month internet at their stores thru wireless.

the school also has internet.