1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

dreaming about MCAT scores

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by nochaser, Oct 11, 2001.

1. nochaser

nochaser Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

night before Aug test, I had a dream that I got my scores back and saw some really fantastic numbers. After the MCAT, had another dream about really great numbers. The other night, I dreamed that I got really crappy numbers. anyone else having dreams about their MCAT scores?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. none

none 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Very common.

4. drdrtoledo

drdrtoledo Pharm Delicious
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Definitely! In fact, in my dream I only saw 2 sections Verbal and PS. They added up to a 24. For some reason I got really upset ( I had forgotten there was another section). I then turned the page over and saw the Bio section... I was so happy that I started doing the "cabbage patch" and singing "Go me, it's my birfday!" I can't take these emotional roller-coaster dreams! :D

5. nochaser

nochaser Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

LOL!!! Post your scores when you get 'em, and I'll do it for you!

6. FLY

FLY Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dreams are normal..
    I had a weird dream once that I aced it.. :)

7. Barton

Barton Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

right before the april scores came back, I dreamed that I got scores of 13, 12, 1.

8. marbin

marbin Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

I have had similar dreams, good scores one night, bad scores another. I think I even had a dream where I scored an 18 (6,6,6)... scary.

9. doctorperez

doctorperez Jesus was a dissident
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I have not ever dreamed about the MCAT/MCAT score..not that I remember anyhow...

Dr.Perez

10. med_skool_fool

7+ Year Member

it's good to know i'm not the only one dreaming about MCAT scores...frankly it's pretty messed up :D . I dreamt that i was doing the verbal part...but although the time was going at a normal pace i was moving in slow motion...so by the time i finished like 10 or 15 questions there was onl like 10 minutes left...i woke up so thankful that it wasn't the real MCAT! whew!! :eek: :eek:

11. Jessica

Jessica Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I can relate to the dream thing Med Skool Fool, I have actually been having this recurring nightmare that I got a 5 (total.) Eek!

12. Sprockette

Sprockette Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I have had several MCAT dreams....although, for some reason my scores are always in decimal form. Never whole numbers, always weird numbers, like 12.4 or 9.2. :cool:

13. THE instiGATOR

THE instiGATOR Cow Tipper
    7+ Year Member

TOO FUNNY! That WAS my real MCAT last year! I fully completed only 6 of the 9 passages (the rest were educated and uneducated guesses)! It was a nightmare. I was so bummed, I had little desire to do the other sections. I pulled a big fat 7 in that section, which is probably good considering the circumstances! Fortunately, I finished all 9 sections this time, so I'm looking forward to seeing what I scored.

I did well on my bio last year (apparently I recovered from my complete failure by the end of the administration) but am worried that I did poorly on it this time. I'm thinking I will drop from a 10 to an 8! Will this hurt? Guess the answer to that question varies from school to school. That bio section was hell this time! WHO CARES WHY THE RAT IS HAIRLESS!!! ;)

Good luck everyone!