dreaming about MCAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nochaser

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
night before Aug test, I had a dream that I got my scores back and saw some really fantastic numbers. After the MCAT, had another dream about really great numbers. The other night, I dreamed that I got really crappy numbers. anyone else having dreams about their MCAT scores?

Members don't see this ad.

Very common.

Definitely! In fact, in my dream I only saw 2 sections Verbal and PS. They added up to a 24. For some reason I got really upset ( I had forgotten there was another section). I then turned the page over and saw the Bio section... I was so happy that I started doing the "cabbage patch" and singing "Go me, it's my birfday!" I can't take these emotional roller-coaster dreams! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I was so happy that I started doing the "cabbage patch" and singing "Go me, it's my birfday!"

LOL!!! Post your scores when you get 'em, and I'll do it for you!

Dreams are normal..
I had a weird dream once that I aced it.. :)

right before the april scores came back, I dreamed that I got scores of 13, 12, 1.

I have had similar dreams, good scores one night, bad scores another. I think I even had a dream where I scored an 18 (6,6,6)... scary.

I have not ever dreamed about the MCAT/MCAT score..not that I remember anyhow...

Dr.Perez

it's good to know i'm not the only one dreaming about MCAT scores...frankly it's pretty messed up :D . I dreamt that i was doing the verbal part...but although the time was going at a normal pace i was moving in slow motion...so by the time i finished like 10 or 15 questions there was onl like 10 minutes left...i woke up so thankful that it wasn't the real MCAT! whew!! :eek: :eek:

I can relate to the dream thing Med Skool Fool, I have actually been having this recurring nightmare that I got a 5 (total.) Eek!

I have had several MCAT dreams....although, for some reason my scores are always in decimal form. Never whole numbers, always weird numbers, like 12.4 or 9.2. :cool:

Originally posted by med_skool_fool:
•it's good to know i'm not the only one dreaming about MCAT scores...frankly it's pretty messed up :D . I dreamt that i was doing the verbal part...but although the time was going at a normal pace i was moving in slow motion...so by the time i finished like 10 or 15 questions there was onl like 10 minutes left...i woke up so thankful that it wasn't the real MCAT! whew!! :eek: :eek:

TOO FUNNY! That WAS my real MCAT last year! I fully completed only 6 of the 9 passages (the rest were educated and uneducated guesses)! It was a nightmare. I was so bummed, I had little desire to do the other sections. I pulled a big fat 7 in that section, which is probably good considering the circumstances! Fortunately, I finished all 9 sections this time, so I'm looking forward to seeing what I scored.

I did well on my bio last year (apparently I recovered from my complete failure by the end of the administration) but am worried that I did poorly on it this time. I'm thinking I will drop from a 10 to an 8! Will this hurt? Guess the answer to that question varies from school to school. That bio section was hell this time! WHO CARES WHY THE RAT IS HAIRLESS!!! ;)

Good luck everyone!