Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

dreaming about MCAT scores

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by nochaser, Oct 11, 2001.

1. nochaser

nochaser Senior Member

night before Aug test, I had a dream that I got my scores back and saw some really fantastic numbers. After the MCAT, had another dream about really great numbers. The other night, I dreamed that I got really crappy numbers. anyone else having dreams about their MCAT scores?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. none

none 1K Member

Very common.

4. drdrtoledo

drdrtoledo Pharm Delicious

Resident [Any Field]
    Definitely! In fact, in my dream I only saw 2 sections Verbal and PS. They added up to a 24. For some reason I got really upset ( I had forgotten there was another section). I then turned the page over and saw the Bio section... I was so happy that I started doing the "cabbage patch" and singing "Go me, it's my birfday!" I can't take these emotional roller-coaster dreams! :D

5. nochaser

nochaser Senior Member

LOL!!! Post your scores when you get 'em, and I'll do it for you!

6. FLY

FLY Senior Member

Dreams are normal..
    I had a weird dream once that I aced it.. :)

7. Barton

Barton Senior Member

right before the april scores came back, I dreamed that I got scores of 13, 12, 1.

8. marbin

marbin Junior Member

I have had similar dreams, good scores one night, bad scores another. I think I even had a dream where I scored an 18 (6,6,6)... scary.

9. doctorperez

doctorperez Jesus was a dissident

Resident [Any Field]
    I have not ever dreamed about the MCAT/MCAT score..not that I remember anyhow...

Dr.Perez

10. med_skool_fool

it's good to know i'm not the only one dreaming about MCAT scores...frankly it's pretty messed up :D . I dreamt that i was doing the verbal part...but although the time was going at a normal pace i was moving in slow motion...so by the time i finished like 10 or 15 questions there was onl like 10 minutes left...i woke up so thankful that it wasn't the real MCAT! whew!! :eek: :eek:

11. Jessica

Jessica Senior Member

I can relate to the dream thing Med Skool Fool, I have actually been having this recurring nightmare that I got a 5 (total.) Eek!

12. Sprockette

Sprockette Senior Member

I have had several MCAT dreams....although, for some reason my scores are always in decimal form. Never whole numbers, always weird numbers, like 12.4 or 9.2. :cool:

13. THE instiGATOR

THE instiGATOR Cow Tipper

TOO FUNNY! That WAS my real MCAT last year! I fully completed only 6 of the 9 passages (the rest were educated and uneducated guesses)! It was a nightmare. I was so bummed, I had little desire to do the other sections. I pulled a big fat 7 in that section, which is probably good considering the circumstances! Fortunately, I finished all 9 sections this time, so I'm looking forward to seeing what I scored.

I did well on my bio last year (apparently I recovered from my complete failure by the end of the administration) but am worried that I did poorly on it this time. I'm thinking I will drop from a 10 to an 8! Will this hurt? Guess the answer to that question varies from school to school. That bio section was hell this time! WHO CARES WHY THE RAT IS HAIRLESS!!! ;)

Good luck everyone!