Quantcast

Dreams about the Match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nimboo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it is me, but has anyone had any dreams (or nightmares) about the match? I had a scary one last night. I dreamt that I didn't match at all. I couldn't figure out why I didn't match in my nightmare and kept going through my rank list in my head while I was sleeping.

It was very freaky...

Da Vinci2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
One of my friends who did early match said that she couldn't sleep and could eat for 1 week before the match. Oh yeah, I am feeling it. 25 more days.

Kalel

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da Vinci2
One of my friends who did early match said that she couldn't sleep and could eat for 1 week before the match. Oh yeah, I am feeling it. 25 more days.

Hey Da Vinci2,
I sent you another PM correcting some of the information that I sent you in my previous PM. I think that the first day to scramble is actually March 16th, a Tuesday; not Monday.

Regarding the dreams, my biggest fear is that some computer error will prevent my rank list from actually being certified or that I have listed the wrong programs in my rank list. Did anybody else notice that those program numbers don't correspond with the ACGME numbers you see in ERAS? I had to go straight from names.

Kalel

Da Vinci2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sa wthe PM, thanks. I am also concerned about the website/program code since they are not the same number and a few of the programs I am looking at have multiple tracks...what if I enter in the wrong code.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.