Dreams do come true!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

exigente chica

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So after waiting patiently and staying positve..I got finally got an interview at Vcom..and I loved the school..they must have loved me too because I got the call today and I am accepted!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!:love:

Thank you to all of those who have supported me and offered me kind words and advice.

Exigente:love:

Members don't see this ad.

So after waiting patiently and staying positve..I got finally got an interview at Vcom..and I loved the school..they must have loved me too because I got the call today!!

Thank you to all of those who have supported me and offered me kind words and advice.

Congratulations!!

Members don't see this ad :)
So after waiting patiently and staying positve..I got finally got an interview at Vcom..and I loved the school..they must have loved me too because I got the call today!!

congrats, iam happy for ya!

Cheers to us waitlisters that got the ever sought after call today!! Congrats and best of luck at VCOM!!!

Dreams come true...as long as you believe.

Good Luck in med school!

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
congratulations!!

and further proof that its not over until its over :)

CONGRATULATIONS again!!! :D You deserve it and I know you'll be happy at VCOM! Good Luck in the future at VCOM. :luck:

Congrats man! Now just wait until you get that first acceptance; it's a GREAT feeling!

Wait...I thought she did get accepted??!! A little confused :confused: Either way, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :clap: :clap:

Congratulations!!! I prayed for you :) and the prayers have been answered. Thanks to the Lord. I will see you in August.

Congrats on the interview or acceptance!

Thanks to everyone for their congratulations..I am really releived and happy at the same time..going out to celebrate now..:D

Thanks for giving hope to all us non-trads!!

aWsome! that's great news!

That's great to hear. Best of luck to you there.