Dress code at UNC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Luv2Golf

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone from UNC know what the dress code is?

Members don't see this ad.

matters not as long as carolina blue is prominently featured

you mean for dental school or the entire school? For undergrad, everyone here dresses casually. I guess for dental school, we have to wear scrubs. I don't know what color for D1 though.

Members don't see this ad :)
No dress code at UNC- i have seen people with shorts in their preclinical simulation lab- shorts with gown on- so rediculously funny

Generally it's khakis and a golf shirt, or scrubs (depends on the clinic and personal preference). Khakis or shorts in classes (1st year). Doesn't matter so much as long as you look reasonably bit professional.
Fortunately they are (or were for my class) pretty firm about the ladies not wearing short skirts or necklines to their waists. Same for guys wearing ragged t-shirts, etc. Again, about looking professional.

Generally it's khakis and a golf shirt, or scrubs (depends on the clinic and personal preference). Khakis or shorts in classes (1st year). Doesn't matter so much as long as you look reasonably bit professional.
Fortunately they are (or were for my class) pretty firm about the ladies not wearing short skirts or necklines to their waists. Same for guys wearing ragged t-shirts, etc. Again, about looking professional.

oh man!:(