Dress codes daily school life/interview (OHIO)

Started by tleg121
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tleg121

Podiatry School Expert
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if the schools have adopted a dress code that they expect the students to adhere to. Can you wear sandals and shorts? Business casual attire (no tie)? Tie daily? And for the interview do most people wear suit and tie or just the suit?
 
cool that's what I was hoping for, but I'm going with the Dolphins. Thanks for the help.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tleg121 said:
I was wondering if the schools have adopted a dress code that they expect the students to adhere to. Can you wear sandals and shorts? Business casual attire (no tie)? Tie daily? And for the interview do most people wear suit and tie or just the suit?

When you are going to any interviews, you should be in a suit and a tie. However, in class, most students usually dress casual. Yes, you can wear shorts and sandals. However, when you get to the clinical part of your education, you will be expected to wear professional attire and a white lab coat. Professional attire entails shirt, tie, slacks, and shoes.