Drexel 2019-2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
"After reviewing your materials, the Admissions Committee has elected to hold your application. While we have decided not to invite you for an interview at this time, we would like to re-evaluate your application later in the year. Should you be invited for an interview, you will receive an email. "

This was the email I received ^^ not sure if the same or different from you all on pre-interview hold/waitlist
same

Members don't see this ad.

"After reviewing your materials, the Admissions Committee has elected to hold your application. While we have decided not to invite you for an interview at this time, we would like to re-evaluate your application later in the year. Should you be invited for an interview, you will receive an email. "

This was the email I received ^^ not sure if the same or different from you all on pre-interview hold/waitlist
No, mine was different. It said
“At this time, the admissions team has completed review of your application and would like to offer you a position on the pre-interview waitlist. Should an interview date open up this admissions cycle, you would be notified via email.”

Reactions: 1 user
I also got put on the "pre-interview waitlist"... seems like they sent these out to a lot of people

Members don't see this ad :)
I was waitlisted from Drexel. Anyone on the same boat and have an idea as to when seats begin opening if at all?

I was waitlisted from Drexel. Anyone on the same boat and have an idea as to when seats begin opening if at all?
They have had a lot of interview dates (i had mine in early october) so they have been interviewing and giving out acceptances since early september. I am not sure how full the class is and whatnot, but accepted students have until March 1st to accept/decline/pay deposit so it might be a while before you hear about being pulled from the waitlist, hope this helps

Reactions: 1 user
They have had a lot of interview dates (i had mine in early october) so they have been interviewing and giving out acceptances since early september. I am not sure how full the class is and whatnot, but accepted students have until March 1st to accept/decline/pay deposit so it might be a while before you hear about being pulled from the waitlist, hope this helps
Super helpful, thank you!

Decided not to accept my offer, hope this helps someone else!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Got the R on 01/29/20, best of luck to all still in the running!

I also just declined my offer, i hope this helps someone out there !!