Drexel Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dougEfresh

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I interviewed for Drexel on Jan 8th. I was wondering if anybody who interview that same date or a week earlier/later had a response yet.

And for those who got accepted already, how long did it take for them to give you a response after your interview?
 
For reference I received an email that a decision had been rendered and I would receive a letter in the mail. I got that email two and a half weeks after my interview on a Monday and the letter arrived at the end of the week (but I live in Philly.) I was on pins and needles all week after that email!

What are your thoughts about Drexel at this point? I was really impressed and am now trying to decide between Drexel and Temple! Did you talk to any students about the fast-paced schedule? It makes me a little nervous but I hear good things from PTs in the field who hire Drexel grads and the first time pass rate is excellent so it must be managable.

Good Luck!