Drexel DPMS 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

_1beauteousmed

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys! Started this thread for those interested in Drexel Pathway to Medical School Program this application cycle. Here we can ask any questions and support each other throughout the application process.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Hello, I missed this thread and created my own. Hopefully more people will see this one. Have you applied before?

I guess this is the official thread? Hey guys! Haven’t applied before but have read up on the program intensively. Extremely interested in the program!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, I missed this thread and created my own. Hopefully more people will see this one. Have you applied before?
Hey, how are you? I saw that you were a previous applicant, how did you feel it went for you? what did you learn? any advice for new applicants?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi !

Are you all going to dorm for the summer or are some of you already looking for off-campus housing?

I'm looking for off campus because I just don't like dorming (sharing a room, communal bathroom, etc)

I'm looking for off campus because I just don't like dorming (sharing a room, communal bathroom, etc)
I just realized I put this in the wrong thread so I reposted in the other thread lol :oops: but same

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user