Drexel DPT 2015!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Drexel is one of my top choices but I haven't heard back from an interview I had in early January yet. Did they get back to you today?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have any waitlisters been accepted? Also, I think I heard somewhere that deposits for accepted students is due mid-April. Can any accepted students confirm that?
 
I think the deposit date was April 15. I sent my deposit in during February and have done FAFSA and got my drexel account. Really excited for Drexel in the Fall! Has anyone heard anything else from the program?
 
I haven't heard anything since sending in my deposit except how to get my ID card and email, etc. I want to know about my class schedule!!
 
Hi there! I was accepted to Drexel and am strongly considering it... how do you guys like it? Feel free to private message me; would really love to know how students feel about the program. Thanks!