You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Drexel DPT
Started by dptathx12
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I interviewed with drexel on 9/15 and heard back a month later. From what current students and faculty said, after your interview you could hear back as soon as a week later all the way up to January.
Hey! How did it go? Did you get accepted?I interviewed with drexel on 9/15 and heard back a month later. From what current students and faculty said, after your interview you could hear back as soon as a week later all the way up to January.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! I got an interview for December 1st!!! Anyone else?I interviewed with drexel on 9/15 and heard back a month later. From what current students and faculty said, after your interview you could hear back as soon as a week later all the way up to January.
Hello guys,
Has anyone heard from Drexel University's DPT program? Anyone has any insight to their program and what the program is like?
Thanks 🙂
I interviewed on Oct 27th and got accepted yesterday. Interview was very laid back and the staff is amazing.
I interviewed on 9/29 and got accepted about 3 weeks later as well! The day started with a general intro to the program and then they split us into 3 groups -- interview, Q&A with students, and tour. You rotated between those 3. I'm torn between this program and a few others. The location in Philly is great!
I got accepted! It went very well and was a pretty relaxed interview. If anyone still has yet to interview at drexel I wouldn't worry too much. The faculty and students there are very nice.Hey! How did it go? Did you get accepted?
I was wondering how long after you applied you received an interview invitation? I applied on 10/2 and have yet to hear any sort of interview invitation or admissions decision. Thanks a lot!
I submitted my app on August 21st and I got an email invitation on August 29th. (so one week after.) Don't get discouraged though! So many people have yet to decline places that spots are bound to open up.
I just did. I was waitlisted unfortunately as it was my first choice. Does anyone know what to do from here and what the chances are of getting in on the waitlist for Drexel?Has anyone heard back from after December 1st interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who has been accepted to Drexel University and is highly considering attending? I’ve been weighing my program options and I keep going back to Drexel, I just felt so enthused about the program after my interview day so it keeps standing out to me among my acceptances. Haven’t heard back from all my schools yet though, but I think Drexel is my top right now.
Anyone else feeling the same way about Drexel?
Anyone else feeling the same way about Drexel?
Definitely, that's how I am feeling! I went into the interview not knowing much about Drexel. I applied on a whim. But now, I'm seriously considering it because I had a BLAST at interview day. I got accepted a while back! So I'm just waiting to hear back from other schools to make my final decision.Who has been accepted to Drexel University and is highly considering attending? I’ve been weighing my program options and I keep going back to Drexel, I just felt so enthused about the program after my interview day so it keeps standing out to me among my acceptances. Haven’t heard back from all my schools yet though, but I think Drexel is my top right now.
Anyone else feeling the same way about Drexel?
Exact same here. Didn't realize how much I liked it until I was there. Waiting on one more school but right now Drexel is my top!Definitely, that's how I am feeling! I went into the interview not knowing much about Drexel. I applied on a whim. But now, I'm seriously considering it because I had a BLAST at interview day. I got accepted a while back! So I'm just waiting to hear back from other schools to make my final decision.
@dpt2888 @penguins_
Yay! That’s great to hear! Maybe we’ll all be classmates
Yay! That’s great to hear! Maybe we’ll all be classmates
I got waitlisted. If anyone else knows the stats or info about the waitlist that would be helpfulHas anyone heard back from the November 3rd interview?
I loved it and got accepted! My interview was mid October. My advice to people that got waitlisted with a later interview date would be, don't give up hope. The deposit deadline isn't until April 15th, so someone quite qualified could be on the waitlist later in the process. It is all about people getting a better option before that date. I know two people that will be declining their spot within the next few weeks because they decided to go with a different school and their deadline is sometime in January. Hope this helps!
Who has been accepted to Drexel University and is highly considering attending? I’ve been weighing my program options and I keep going back to Drexel, I just felt so enthused about the program after my interview day so it keeps standing out to me among my acceptances. Haven’t heard back from all my schools yet though, but I think Drexel is my top right now.
Anyone else feeling the same way about Drexel?
I interviewed on Nov. 3rd and have been accepted! I totally feel the same way, among the acceptances I keep coming back to Drexel.
Yay congrats! So happy to hear other applicants are feeling the same way!I interviewed on Nov. 3rd and have been accepted! I totally feel the same way, among the acceptances I keep coming back to Drexel.
I would contact them to see if they can give you any additional information, like your placement on the waitlist etc.Has anyone else got wait-listed at Drexel? Does anyone know when and how many students they select from the wait-list?
Hello! Out of curiosity has anyone heard any new news from Drexel lately, or officially put down a deposit for the program? I have decided to commit to Drexel University and I’m going to put my deposit down within the week. I’m so excited!!! I can’t wait to meet everyone in September! I hope everyone who is on the waitlist and really wants to get into the program hears from Drexel with good news soon!
If there are others whom have chosen Drexel here is the link to Facebook page
Log into Facebook | Facebook
If there are others whom have chosen Drexel here is the link to Facebook page
Log into Facebook | Facebook
I deposited too!Hello! Out of curiosity has anyone heard any new news from Drexel lately, or officially put down a deposit for the program? I have decided to commit to Drexel University and I’m going to put my deposit down within the week. I’m so excited!!! I can’t wait to meet everyone in September! I hope everyone who is on the waitlist and really wants to get into the program hears from Drexel with good news soon!
If there are others whom have chosen Drexel here is the link to Facebook page
Log into Facebook | Facebook
Awesome! So excited we both ended up choosing Drexel!I deposited too!
@PassionateDPT21 were you able to add yourself to the Drexel 2021 FB page? I’m not sure if the link I included above works
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ya, I was already in it!@PassionateDPT21 were you able to add yourself to the Drexel 2021 FB page? I’m not sure if the link I included above works
The deadline for accepting admission (atleast for me back in november) was April 15th. Therefore, people do not have to accept for a while or would decline when they've decided on somewhere else. Pretty sure that would explain it. Maybe waitlist movement will happen much later for Drexel.Has anyone heard back from being on the waiting list? How many students do they take per year? As APTA website, they select 55 to 60, however, as per the facebook page, there are only 35 students in the group.
For class size I’ve heard they plan to admit 65 students this cycle.Has anyone heard back from being on the waiting list? How many students do they take per year? As APTA website, they select 55 to 60, however, as per the facebook page, there are only 35 students in the group.
I just got off the waitlist this morning!Has anyone got on from the waiting list? Their facebook page shows 39 students so far..
Same, got accepted off the wait list!I just got off the waitlist this morning!
Yay congratulations everyone!! 
Anyone get off the waitlist from Drexel that was still waiting? The FB page is almost filled now. I hope whoever was really hoping to get into Drexel did!
No matter when we got the acceptance, they gave us until mid-April to decide if we wanted to go!Hi guys! Wow quite a few of you got interviewed early (fall vs. later in jan/feb). How much time did Drexel give you before you had to put down a deposit? Thanks!