Drexel IMS 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DonBhon

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone planning on attending Drexel IMS 2018-2019? Got my acceptance and I plan on attending in Fall 2018.

Looking for roommates, apartments, etc!

Members don't see this ad.

how good is this program for helping MD admissions chances?

how good is this program for helping MD admissions chances?

If you work hard and get the right scores (i.e. do very well), it'll open a lot of doors. It's not a cakewalk, so be ready to give it your everything. I went through the program myself and now I'm at a US MD school; of those in my class that didn't drop out, most of us got into MD/DO schools. In terms of which MD schools, we have people who went to Cooper, Drexel, NYMC from my knowledge.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
If you work hard and get the right scores (i.e. do very well), it'll open a lot of doors. It's not a cakewalk, so be ready to give it your everything. I went through the program myself and now I'm at a US MD school; of those in my class that didn't drop out, most of us got into MD/DO schools. In terms of which MD schools, we have people who went to Cooper, Drexel, NYMC from my knowledge.
Hey! Have you heard about Drexel's BMS program from other students? It's similar to the IMS but I think it's a lower MCAT score required and theres an MCAT course tied into the 2 year program. Was it difficult/helpful at getting into MD schools? How's the Drexel environment? small/big class size, competitive, supportive, etc

Anyone planning on attending Drexel IMS 2018-2019? Got my acceptance and I plan on attending in Fall 2018.

Looking for roommates, apartments, etc!

Hey. I'm sure by now you have found a roommate or apartment. If not, I have an apartment that you might be interested in. I was in the IMS program a few years back and stayed in philly afterwards. Currently living at 13th & Vine st. at a really nice place that is super close to to the BMS and center city campus. Look story short, I got a job in Chicago and have to move but still have a lease on this place. To get out of the lease, I need to find someone to take over the apartment. So here I am shopping it around.

The apartment itself is easily the best place i've ever lived. It is a nearly 800sq ft studio with massive loft ceilings.

M77FhY

If you're interested, let me know. DM me here and I can give you more details and photos.

Anyone else who may be interested, please reach out!

Hey. I'm sure by now you have found a roommate or apartment. If not, I have an apartment that you might be interested in. I was in the IMS program a few years back and stayed in philly afterwards. Currently living at 13th & Vine st. at a really nice place that is super close to to the BMS and center city campus. Look story short, I got a job in Chicago and have to move but still have a lease on this place. To get out of the lease, I need to find someone to take over the apartment. So here I am shopping it around.

The apartment itself is easily the best place i've ever lived. It is a nearly 800sq ft studio with massive loft ceilings.

M77FhY

If you're interested, let me know. DM me here and I can give you more details and photos.

Anyone else who may be interested, please reach out!

im interested if available. can you message me details.