Drexel Ims Class Of 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pagingstat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I will be joining Drexel IMS in Fall 2008. Anybody looking for a female roommate in Stiles?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied a couple of months ago but haven't heard of anything yet. Do they do phone interviews or did you go to drexel for one?

I had a phone interview and was accepted last week.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed this past friday and i got my acceptance email on thursday. I'm looking at Stiles, but I'm not sure yet. Pagingstat, did you already apply for Stiles or are you just looking at it.
For anybody who has a phone interview coming up, mine wasn't that bad. All pretty basic questions such as:
why do you want to be a dr?
what keeps you grounded?
what is a major problem in health care now?
what was a weakness in your med school apps?

Is there a facebook group for IMS 2008-2009? i found one for this past year's class, but not for the new class.

hey i applied for stiles but they said i most likely willl get it because they still have open spots. so apply early if you are interested! spots go out fast! maybe you can start up a new fbook group.

I sent in my application just last week. I'm afraid I applied too late, although they say the application dead line isn't until July 7th .. still .. if they're full they're full so apply early. I am checking my bank a lot to see when they deposit the check because they have no online status I'm guessing. Who knows. Congrats to those who made it.

hey guys, why drexel IMS over gw, BU, evms, RFU, NYMC, etc?