drexel interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aingeal

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can anyone who has been on an interview at drexel this cycle let me know where to report in the AM and the itinerary for the interview day? THANKS!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

they send you that in the mail
drexel is all one big building, so its easy enough to find. just check in w teh security guard at the front desk and they tell you where to go.
basically the day goes like this, you get there at 8, they talk about drexel, you see a powerpoint presentation they talk about financial aid, you get a tour of the school by the students, you have a faculty interview
then you have lunch but during lunch you are interviewed by one of the students. then you can go to an optional information session. you should be done by 3pm. hope that helped.

Word of warning, do not follow the signs to Drexel, because that will lead you to the undergradcampus (right next to U PENN) the med school is out in the burbs, once you get there just go in the main door. Good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
i thought the day started at 9?

thanks to the above posters!!

aingeal said:
i thought the day started at 9?
Yes, it did for me, I think the other person mis-typed. I got there really early and they stuck me and the other earlybirds in this conference room to wait forever. Definitely don't get there too early :oops: