Drexel Interview!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WCGee

Super Awesome Person
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I looked on the status page for the first time in months and it gave me the option of scheduling an interview. So I called Drexel up and she said that an email gets sent to you AFTER you schedule one on your own!! Just a heads up. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Great. Now I'm going to have to check my status page for Drexel every day.

Anyone know other schools that don't email you?

How long ago were you complete? And did the first page actually reflect that...

Members don't see this ad :)
I was complete on 9/14 got my interview link today. Going on Tuesday.

This happened to me too but they told me that they'll send an email saying that I got an interview. So yes, you can check your status page, but they do send an email telling you that you've been invited. You just see it on your status page first.

:mad: mine still says no decision....they better not be pulling a penn state on me!:thumbdown:

I was complete on 9/14 got my interview link today. Going on Tuesday.

Dang that's pretty stellar turn around. What are your stats like if you don't mind me asking. If you do mind me asking, bah.

wow, i just noticed my mcat scores were "received" on Sept. 11....They say the app was done on 8/21 (although i did it like a week before that)....so i guess i was never actually complete until a bit over a week ago

I have turned in my AMCAS and received all my other secondaries. Drexel is the only secondary I have not received and it is the end of September.

Should I call? When and how did you guys get the secondary?

Thanks

I have turned in my AMCAS and received all my other secondaries. Drexel is the only secondary I have not received and it is the end of September.

Should I call? When and how did you guys get the secondary?

Thanks

i got my secondary invite via email when they said it was going to come out (2nd week of august, i think). i was verified way back in june/july. i would call anyway

All I see is that my application is finalized, where does the interview link show up?

:mad: mine still says no decision....they better not be pulling a penn state on me!:thumbdown:

mine still says no decision too and i was complete there 9/12 :(

under the "view your decision" link or whatever, you're not going to see any decision. your interview link pops up after you log in on this page: https://banner.drexel.edu/pls/duprod/bwskalog.P_disploginnon and then you'll see "schedule interview" above the "applications in progress" stuff. even once you have an interview, you don't have a "decision"...mine still says "decision not available."

under the "view your decision" link or whatever, you're not going to see any decision. your interview link pops up after you log in on this page: https://banner.drexel.edu/pls/duprod/bwskalog.P_disploginnon and then you'll see "schedule interview" above the "applications in progress" stuff. even once you have an interview, you don't have a "decision"...mine still says "decision not available."

Thanks for the info, but I don't have anything about scheduling an interview anywhere on the page. Ohhhhhh well, maybe next week?

sigh, had to give it a shot, but nope...at least i know where to look now, thanks!

wow im looking at my status page and they received my MCAT score on september the 11th... whats going on?? lol

I finished everything *but* the MCAT scores, since I took the August test; I doubt I'll see any change on my page until at least the end of October. :(

Hey all that got a drexel interview - do you know where the information is about hotels/travel etc? The email says they have tried to provide all the information needed...? Are they talking about their website or some special info for interviewees?:confused:

Holy crap. My first interview!