drexel msp/ims

Discussion in 'Postbaccalaureate Programs' started by crumbelievable, May 13, 2007.

1. crumbelievable

2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    anybody out there waiting to hear back from drexel about the msp/ims programs?

i applied in february and after emailing them several times about interviewing, i got an email on april 20 informing me that they will be in contact with me soon about interviewing.

from what i hear, they tend to be behind schedule, so i dont want to be annoying but im getting anxious . . .

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. braluk

braluk SDN Surgerynator
    Moderator Emeritus 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Moving to postbac, you'll get more responses there.

4. maximus07

maximus07 Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

I applied to the DPMS program late February and haven't heard from them since (except for a postcard saying my app was complete). I've been very patient this whole time...until today when I had a panic attack for some reason (maybe it was that large Americano). I've been calling them every 2 weeks for the past month & half and the response has been the same. They seriously need to start making decisions soon or I might be having these panic attacks more often!

5. brooklynrunz

2+ Year Member

Trust me...I know what you mean. Trust me I'm waiting...(patienty?) as well. Im sure there are tons of others in the same position you are in now. I keep picturing myself in Philly, but then force myself to stop bc I dont want to be dissapointed.