Drexel Post-Bacc?

Started by DrSumdae
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrSumdae

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any experience with any of the Drexel Post-bacc programs?
 
Does anyone have any experience with any of the Drexel Post-bacc programs?
IMHO, the only post-bacc programs worth attending are those that will guarantee you a spot in medical school if you perform above a certain level. These are post-bacc programs with "affiliations" or "linkages". I don't believe Drexel has any such arrangement. However, Bryn Mawr College does. See http://services.aamc.org/postbac/ for a list of programs.

Best of luck,
Mike
 
I got accepted to Drexels post-bac program last year. My app was forwarded when they denied my med school app. I decided not to go mainly because it seemed like alot of money and it wasn't focused on what I felt my weaknesses are/were.
Sorry can't help more.