Drexel U DPT Class on 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunnyskies26

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else get an acceptance from Drexel yet? I was accepted a few weeks ago but am still waiting to hear from other schools before officially accepting! Anyone else?

Any current Drexel students care to share how they like the program so far? And how much the deposit was? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else get an acceptance from Drexel yet? I was accepted a few weeks ago but am still waiting to hear from other schools before officially accepting! Anyone else?

Any current Drexel students care to share how they like the program so far? And how much the deposit was? Thanks!
I was accepted to Drexel and plan to attend. The deposit is $500 and due mid April I believe. Are you planning to attend as well?

I think so! Waiting on 2 schools but I'm fairly certain I'll end up at Drexel:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! if you dont mind can i know your stats for drexel that got you guys in i want to apply next year and i want to see if i have a chance

Hey! if you dont mind can i know your stats for drexel that got you guys in i want to apply next year and i want to see if i have a chance

GPA: 3.8 Science GPA: 3.7 GRE: verbal 163 quantitative 150 analytical writing 4.5. 200 hours shadowing, one year full time job direct patient care contact.

So sorry for the late response!

GPA: 3.93
GRE: verbal 145
quantitative 154
writing: 4.0
Hours: 400+ inpatient and outpatient

GPA: 3.3
Pre-Req GPA: 3.2
GRE: 155V, 161Q, 5.0W
Hours: 600+ in 3 different settings

did anyone get off the waitlist for this cycle? :( still hopeful!