I,too, have received this email from Drexel. I think that it is sent out to people who show some interests in any of their graduate programs(including DPT). I know quite a bit about Drexel seeing that I interviewed there and was accepted. I think they have a strong DPT program that offers a very diverse curriculum. Drexel was actually one of my top choices before I decided to go in a different direction. They have a very high NPTE pass rate, which is always important. The unique thing about Drexel that I really haven't seen from any other program that I applied to is that individuals are offered a pretty nice scholarship if your grades are high enough. It really helps to offset the cost if you qualify for it. It's in Philadelphia, so there will be plenty to do. I would contact the program directly if you are truly interested in finding out more about it.