Drexel Vs. Albert Einstein COM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AnthonyNY

"Ant, you're 'that guy'."
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wanted to hear some opinions on which of the two you all would choose - i feel lucky to be able to make decisions like this, but, they are still hard.

any thoughts are welcome and appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

Drexel is my top choice right now out of all my interviews, and I still say go with AECOM!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
ranking wise... aecom is definitely higher.

the question is, philly or new york?

ranking wise... aecom is definitely higher.

the question is, philly or new york?

what is drexel's ranking, exactly? does anyone know? (i dont subscribe to us news)....just out of curiosity, I have no idea where it lies

no contest... AECOM hands down

what is drexel's ranking, exactly? does anyone know? (i dont subscribe to us news)....just out of curiosity, I have no idea where it lies

^^^ to answer this above question, Drexel is "unranked"- that is, not in the top 50.

To answer the OP's question: AECOM. No brainer.

^^^ to answer this above question, Drexel is "unranked"- that is, not in the top 50.

are they unranked b/c they are unranked or b/c they don't submit info? I do doubt Drexel would still be ranked if they actually don't submit. But it is a really great school, imo. I would still choose AECOM

US news also ranks schools not in the 'top 50'...but you have to have the membership or whatever to see

AECOM no question

Drexel is not even in Philly, it is a place you could barely call related to that area (Queenslane)

but both places are bitchass cold

US news also ranks schools not in the 'top 50'...but you have to have the membership or whatever to see

Really? I didn't know this...

Just out of morbid curiosity, which school is ranked last?
*ducks*

The moment I got in to AECOM, I cancelled my Drexel interview...

AECOM no question

Drexel is not even in Philly, it is a place you could barely call related to that area (Queenslane)

but both places are bitchass cold

I agree that AECOM is a better school. I disagree in that Drexel is in a borough of Philly called East Falls. Queen Lane refers to the actual street address of the school.

it should come down to where you feel comfortable and where YOU want to go, not where some ranking says you should go. that being said, I liked aecom a lot, but i also like drexel, it wasn't bad at all.