Drexel

Started by energy_pt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

energy_pt

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard anything from Drexel yet? I was supposed to interview 12/9 but was already in Philly and interviewed early.

I was hoping someone from a previous interview had any news!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard anything from Drexel yet? I was supposed to interview 12/9 but was already in Philly and interviewed early.

I was hoping someone from a previous interview had any news!
Do you have any advice for the interview? I'm headed to Philly on Friday for my interview.
 
Do you have any advice for the interview? I'm headed to Philly on Friday for my interview.
I personally had a really nice interviewer. It was not anything too intense and I don't remember being caught off guard with any questions. I remember why PT, why Drexel, I think they asked me about an impactful experience I had or something about is there anything I'm passionate about or something along those lines involving my community service experience. Make sure you have questions for them as well, it looks bad to not have any questions prepared. It was so long ago so its hard to remember but I didn't feel like there was anything crazy being asked as long as you know the basic questions.
 
I personally had a really nice interviewer. It was not anything too intense and I don't remember being caught off guard with any questions. I remember why PT, why Drexel, I think they asked me about an impactful experience I had or something about is there anything I'm passionate about or something along those lines involving my community service experience. Make sure you have questions for them as well, it looks bad to not have any questions prepared. It was so long ago so its hard to remember but I didn't feel like there was anything crazy being asked as long as you know the basic questions.
Okay, thanks! Those details are basically what I assumed I would hear. Congrats on your acceptance!
 
Has anyone heard anything from Drexel yet? I was supposed to interview 12/9 but was already in Philly and interviewed early.

I was hoping someone from a previous interview had any news!

I interviewed Oct 28th and heard that I was accepted on Nov 10th. They gave us until mid April to confirm.
 
Do you have any advice for the interview? I'm headed to Philly on Friday for my interview.

Like @jayjackjay, I found the interview to be pretty laid back- the faculty I interviewed with mostly asked very standard questions like why PT and why Drexel. Good luck, and feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions about the interview process!