Drexel's New Study Lounge

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ms.Doctor

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is really great! Brand new huge desks to study at... lots of lighting... sound proof... the chairs are SUPER COMFY! If you were here before this was done, this is definitely a huge plus!

If someone can tell me how to post pics, I will take some digital pictures to share!

Ms.Doctor

Members don't see this ad.

Now if only they would take me off the waitlist....

Ms.Doctor said:
Is really great! Brand new huge desks to study at... lots of lighting... sound proof... the chairs are SUPER COMFY! If you were here before this was done, this is definitely a huge plus!

If someone can tell me how to post pics, I will take some digital pictures to share!

Ms.Doctor

You could sign up for a free web site provider like angelfire (www.angelfire.com), or any other free provider and just post a link to your site.

Members don't see this ad :)
lisa13579 said:

Now if only they would take me off the waitlist....

I'm withdrawing my acceptance from Drexel. Hope it works good for you :)

me too :D

Ms Doctor: where are the pics? :confused:

Perhaps it's post exam stupor, but I can't get the pictures to upload correctly. I'll post when they are up!

Ms. Doctor, Good stuff right there. Thanks for sending along the pictures...

Thanks so much for the pics, looks great!

Looks great! They're really working on that room quickly...I was there about three weeks ago, and there were still a bunch of lockers piled in the corner, although there were some study tables. They're doing a good job, looks like.

I see to little squeesy ear plug thingy's. I thought I was the only one who uses those. But lately it sucks, they make a wierd ringing noise in my ears.

oooh i'm getting excited now! :)

oh man, those chairs look comfy! i would fall asleep so fast zzzzzz! :sleep: :sleep:
nice pictures :)

Hi Everyone,

It's been at least a few weeks, but the lounge is totally complete and super popular. And it's well respected as a quiet place to study! :-D Just thought I'd share!