Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LOL GOt you in here did I? For years I have to suffer the negativity and myths about how Caribbean MD students will never make it, the closer I get to finish the more I see that the non success is really truly a myth.
These people who insist on posting such negatives never seem to be practicing MD's or DO's and even then I have only read 2 posts that are negative from these people.
Fact SGU alone has 400 students a class, 30 Caribbean medical schools
Big four 400, 300, 300 and 200 a class plus 26 others lets say 50 new students a class that is like 6400 attending MD1 a year......... so in 4 years lets say 5000 make it, thats 20,000 students Heck of lot of MD's out there not practicing and not saying a word............... I just do not, cannot believe all these Doctors do not succeed, you know there is common sense that comes into this too.
There is strong evidence that Caribbean grads do succeed just get to clinicals and you keep bumping into us!
Happy Holidays.

These people who insist on posting such negatives never seem to be practicing MD's or DO's and even then I have only read 2 posts that are negative from these people.
Fact SGU alone has 400 students a class, 30 Caribbean medical schools
Big four 400, 300, 300 and 200 a class plus 26 others lets say 50 new students a class that is like 6400 attending MD1 a year......... so in 4 years lets say 5000 make it, thats 20,000 students Heck of lot of MD's out there not practicing and not saying a word............... I just do not, cannot believe all these Doctors do not succeed, you know there is common sense that comes into this too.
There is strong evidence that Caribbean grads do succeed just get to clinicals and you keep bumping into us!
Happy Holidays.
