Driving record?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The Musketeer

Guardian of Justice
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just your criminal record, but that is only if you check 'yes' on the application on whether you have committed a crime.

Zurich5

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jaremy
Do schools look up your driving record or any back ground like that?........Thanks

Man, I hope not. I?ve had some serious issues with speeding tickets. If that will make me a bad dentist, then I don't want to go to dental school anymore. :rolleyes:

They just want to know whether or not you are a convicted felon, driving tickets have no barring on their decision.

sxr71

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zurich5
Man, I hope not. I?ve had some serious issues with speeding tickets. If that will make me a bad dentist, then I don't want to go to dental school anymore. :rolleyes:

They just want to know whether or not you are a convicted felon, driving tickets have no barring on their decision.

Hopefully speeding tickets are just an infraction where you live and not a misdemeanor. Even still, 90% of applications only ask about felonies.

In those applications that asked about misdemeanors, I listed every speeding ticket I got in the past 3 years. The way I see it, honesty makes a good impression.

Edited to fix the obvious mistake.

UBTom

Class '04 official geezer
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by sxr71
Hopefully speeding tickets are just an infarction

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now THAT would be real serious! :D

sxr71

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by UBTom
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now THAT would be real serious! :D

Sorry, it was kind of late. :D

I feel pretty stupid when I make mistakes like that.