Dropped 4 points on VR from my AAMC avg!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flodhi1

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I finally finished all the AAMC exams so initially I was averaging pretty okay on all the practice exams with respect to the VR section. AAMC 10 and 11 man the VRs have literally killed me and I'm 4 days away from the real deal (8 AM / May 20th) lol i'm not even panicking matter of fact this is just hilarious how someone can drop 4 points on ONE SECTION from all their averages. Wtf? HAHAHA
Can I even do anything to redeem myself or just start praying the VR is similar to AAMC 3-9 and not 10-11 LOL

Members don't see this ad.

As many will point out, burnout first manifests itself by dropping your VR score.

Take some time off to enjoy yourself and do some light review instead of tiring yourself out.

At this point, we know what we know. The next couple of days are better served calming ourselves down instead of freaking out.

As many will point out, burnout first manifests itself by dropping your VR score.

Take some time off to enjoy yourself and do some light review instead of tiring yourself out.

At this point, we know what we know. The next couple of days are better served calming ourselves down instead of freaking out.

How could I be burned out when 90 % of my time spent studying is on the sciences. I barely ever do anything for VR I was scoring pretty descent so I just kept taking practice exams and reviewing them that's it.

Exactly. I'm writing Saturday at 8 AM--the only good thing about that is that it will be over with fast--and I have, too, been dropping in VR, but just this week.

It is burnout and anxiety.

Like, RTC says, I am only doing light reviewing until the test day. I will not be doing any FL VR because I will just fret and freak out about it.