Dropping a class after Temple acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ttpharm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
First off, HAPPY SUNDAY!

I will call to make sure tomorrow, but I'd just want to know now if anyone's experienced this or heard of anyone doing this. I'm a 'kinda wanna know now if possible' type of guy.

So I was accepted to Temple and UNLV. Temple recommends Anatomy while UNLV requires it. I was first deciding on UNLV so i added anatomy to my planned courses on AADSAS and Temple accepted me without having anatomy and without it showing as planned. Now that I've decided on Temple, I'd like to withdraw and just continue to work full time and pay off loans, but I can't remove it from my planned courses on AADSAS and have to mark it ask withdrawal.

Anyone experience this?

Thanks. Go lakers!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I think if it wasn't shown that you would be taking anatomy at the time that Temple accepted you, then you should be Ok. They made a decision on you before you decided to take anatomy so I believe it shouldn't make a difference. But I would definitely call and check.

every acceptance is conditional so .... yea

Members don't see this ad :)
Brian says I'm in the clear! BTW, he does have insight in these forums since he brought it up during our conversation and told me to tell yall! :laugh:

Quick question. What made you choose Temple over UNLV? I also had an interview at UNLV but didn't end up going

Quick question. What made you choose Temple over UNLV? I also had an interview at UNLV but didn't end up going

I believed it would be an overall better life experience in the east coast. UNLV has the strip and that's about it. Both great schools though even though Temple is more developed and has better clinicals.

Yeah, it seemed like he knows what is said on here, since he mentioned the website on my interview day, but I guess now we know he sees what people are writing. Pretty funny that he told you to tell us though.