drug electronic dictionary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Xanaxation

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need a quick way to find out a drug name and its use so I was wondering if there is something like a pocket size electronic dictionary type device I can use to quickly look up generic names and its brand name equivalent and other relevant info pertaining to that drug. I already have a pocket size book but need something quicker.

any suggestions?? I know someone was using it but at that time I didn't need it or cared.
 
You have a pocket-sized book but you want something quicker?

Try the index? XD

HA, but on a more serious note... if you have a smartphone, download Epocrates. I believe it's one of the few apps out there that will do the job for you.
 
rxlist.com is a great site, not sure how mobile-friendly it is because I only have used it on a cpu