drug reference

Started by angeeeeee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

angeeeeee

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did a search, but maybe I'm not using the right key words because all I'm getting are PDA software posts. I am wondering what you guys use for dental drug reference? I've heard of Mosby's, but do the editions vary much year to year? Thanks in advance!
 
I did a search, but maybe I'm not using the right key words because all I'm getting are PDA software posts. I am wondering what you guys use for dental drug reference? I've heard of Mosby's, but do the editions vary much year to year? Thanks in advance!

Lexi-comp made one called "Drug Information Handbook for Dentistry" that we used. It was pretty useful.
 
Lexi-comp made one called "Drug Information Handbook for Dentistry" that we used. It was pretty useful.

Agree. I think Lexi-comp is great. They were at our school and I bought a 3 year subscription.

They have a drug guide for PDAs or you can get the same version in print if you like to carry it around. I find it easier to carry on the PDA.