Drug screening questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PlainJane21

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when Certiphi will contact you to schedule the drug screening? I have already completed the background check a couple weeks ago and I haven't heard anything back about the drug screening. I ask because I will be out the country for most of the summer, and am trying to take care of all the necessary requirements for the pharmacy program before I leave.

Please let me know as soon as possible! Thanks so much guys!
 
I just realized my school drug tests. I cleared my background check on 11/18 and still no drug test request.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess we're all in the same boat then...I called certiphi and they said the school has to "initiate" the drug test. Please let me know when any of you guys hear anything! Thanks!
 
Yes.. the school initiates the drug screen. If the drug screen is even a requirement for your school and your worried about it.. you will not find your answer here...you need to contact the admission representative. When in doubt and its important don't rely on strangers to guide you...could be like the blind leading the blind..always call directly. Good Luck!
 
I contacted my advisor and found out I should be notified by the drug screening company sometime in the next couple months. Thanks guys
 
  • Like
Reactions: MLH
I talked to the admissions at Regis as well. They said they will be sending out requests for the drug screening and informational packets in May.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MLH
am i supposed to do the drug screening/back ground check only once or i am suppose to do it as many as i respond to each school i got accepted to?
thanks