Drug test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Z

Zmoody33

I was wondering if I needed to bring my prescription to any interviews that I may have, because I sprained my ankle the other day and I'm not sure if they drug test?

Members don't see this ad.

do thesee schools drug test before matricating?
When you start clinics, you can bet you will be drug tested, but, no, I'm not aware of any schools that test upon admissions. Most of them will do a background check, though.

If you even have to ask this (and at 4AM?), I'm not sure you're ready for a pod program. Also, keep in mind that this forum might be viewed by more than just students...

Members don't see this ad :)
When you start clinics, you can bet you will be drug tested, but, no, I'm not aware of any schools that test upon admissions. Most of them will do a background check, though.

If you even have to ask this (and at 4AM?), I'm not sure you're ready for a pod program. Also, keep in mind that this forum might be viewed by more than just students...

:beat: I agree. My thought is if you are going to spend over $150K on school why risk it? Even posting a comment like this risks a lot. Cyberspace is not as anonymous as many people think. We've discussed this before but it has been awhile, I advise everyone to watch what you say. This would have been a better question to PM; wait a week and you'll find this thread on google.

:beat: I agree. My thought is if you are going to spend over $150K on school why risk it? Even posting a comment like this risks a lot. Cyberspace is not as anonymous as many people think. We've discussed this before but it has been awhile, I advise everyone to watch what you say. This would have been a better question to PM; wait a week and you'll find this thread on google.

I don't know, they haven't arrested you or gusty yet :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It looks like our posts don't make sense any more. The op has changed what he originally posted.

Hey Gangrene,

I noted that you are now contemplating between DPM and DO. It will be sad if we lost you, but hope you end up where you will be most happy. Good luck with your decision and let us know what you end up doing. :thumbup:

Hey Gangrene,

I noted that you are now contemplating between DPM and DO. It will be sad if we lost you, but hope you end up where you will be most happy. Good luck with your decision and let us know what you end up doing. :thumbup:

I am DPM all the way. I have had a few family "issues" very recently, so I posted on the pre-osteo board some hypothetical questions. Really, I was seeing how competitive I would be d.o. wise if this year dpm did not pan out. I finally learned to look past school to what I will actually be doing, and dpm is what I want. I went and read those other posts after I saw that you put this post, and it sounds like I am in a deep debate.
I have chosen dpm, am happy with it, but was getting info in case my family stuff stopped me this year.

Thnks for the support.

Also, the one concern I had was resolved. Thnaks

I am DPM all the way. I have had a few family "issues" very recently, so I posted on the pre-osteo board some hypothetical questions. Really, I was seeing how competitive I would be d.o. wise if this year dpm did not pan out. I finally learned to look past school to what I will actually be doing, and dpm is what I want. I went and read those other posts after I saw that you put this post, and it sounds like I am in a deep debate.
I have chosen dpm, am happy with it, but was getting info in case my family stuff stopped me this year.

Thnks for the support.

Also, the one concern I had was resolved. Thnaks

Well its good to have you back then, or at least good to know that you never left. Good luck with everything.