drug test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UncleDiddils

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I guess its a new thing to drug tested before matriculation. Anybody know what kind of test we'll be taking? Hair Urine or Saliva

Members don't see this ad.

wow must be nervous..... Its really funny actually.... to the OP you should probably cease any illegal substances ASAP

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll sell you my urine if you'd like.

If its hair you're SOL!

I highly doubt they would pay to have your hair checked. When i was applying for the HPSP scholarship through the Navy they only had us urinate in a cup. So my guess is that dental schools probably won't go any further then that; if they even drug test at all. I know Nova does NOT drug test, unless of course they surprise me at the end of July (orientation)

I'll sell you my urine if you'd like.

Haha. Reminds me of Jack Black in Orange County. Someone better pee in this cup, or I'm going to jail!

LOL... Well I didn't have a drug test in 2006-2007 cycle, but my guess is a urine test. When I have had drug testing in the past...it was always urine... and they measure the temperature right away to make sure it is close enough to have been 98.6 just a minute or 2 prior.

There isnt any drug tests. If there is..99% its urine test. If they do it test you, its probably before clinicals.

Should you really be doing drugs if you plan on practicing dentistry?

i find it intersting just how many folks were curious enough to read this thread:oops:

Should you really be doing drugs if you plan on practicing dentistry?

id say that you'd be very surprised about the amount of dentists and all professionals for that matter who toke on occasion. (please dont pass judgement on me because my name is rkamsterdam):)